Knowledge and Skill
At George’s Shoe Repairs we are committed to high class traditional shoe repairing using techniques passed to us from top shoe makers.
With over 35 years running the shop from the entrance to Finchley Road Tube Station we offer quality repairs for both Mens and Ladies shoes.
Restore your Favourite Shoes
For pricing, free advice and recommendations regarding your repair concerns please visit our shoe repairing shop in the entrance to Finchley Road Tube Station and we will be delighted to assist you.
George’s Shoe Repairs is a business built on trust so whether your shoes or boots need re-heeling or resoling or just a stretch, stitch or shine you’ve come to the experts. We can do almost any repair from re-heeling to the smallest stitch on your favourite bag.
Our passion is to provide a service that excels customers expectations.
Our staff are extremely knowledgeable and talented and have the skills to restore your shoes to their former glory.
Be confident that we will provide you with the best advise and give an exceptional repair service for you’re shoes regardless of their brand or value. Every day we handle customers shoes from top brands such as: Church’s, Grenson, Gucci, LK. Bennett, Pradda, Jeffery West, Kurt Geiger and many others…
- Mens and Ladies half sole replacement in many styles, thickness, colours and materials (Leather and Rubber)
- Fine rubber anti-slip ‘stick a sole’ for Mens and Ladies.
- Heel and Toe steel plates
- Re-heeling all Ladies shoes (stiletto, flats, loafers and boots)
- Re-heeling all Mens shoes (Rubber heels, Quarter rubber and leather and Quarter steel)
- Patching and stitching
- Stretching Mens and Ladies Shoes
- Securing loose heel blocks
- Heel build-up and lowering heels
- Inner linings in leather / shoe back linings
- Elastic replacement / buckle replacements
- Strap repairs, zip repairs
- Shoe cleaning and polishing